- Introductory price: $199 a night
- With a complementary select bottle of wine.
- Peak Season: 4 night minimum
- Value and Mid Season: 2 night minimum
- Value season: October 16 - March 15
- Mid Season: September 16 - October 15, March 16 - before Memorial Day weekend
- Peak Season: Memorial Day weekend - September 15
- Holiday Rate: Week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years
- 1.8% Oregon Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- 10% Tillamook County Transient Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- Cleaning fee for this home is $90 - $125
- Children under the age of 5 stay for free
- Small Pets Okay: Pet charge ~ $10/night per pet
- NO SMOKING in any of our homes.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 (more by pre-arrangement only)
- Security Deposit to be retained on credit card authorization (to insure against breakage, replacement, damage costs) as provided on GUEST AGREEMENT.
“Our Beach House” greets you with an endless Pacific ocean view from our western wall of windows, extending from the south at Cape Lookout to the north at 3 Arch Rocks.
This peaceful and tastefully decorated single level home is privately nestled in the Camelot hillside neighborhood of Oceanside. Our warm inviting living room has 2 sofas, 2 recliners, a cozy reading chair all for your pleasure of enjoying the views, listening to the waves, or sea lions in the distance, viewing our 42″ big screen TV or snuggling by the fireside setting. Living room is open and flows into dining area with seating for 6. Deck access is available by two doorways off the dining area. Dining room connects to an open gourmet kitchen, complete with coffee nook for the bistro enthusiast. At the opposite end of the kitchen is a light and airy breakfast nook complete with kitchenette table for 2, a flat screen TV along with another access to deck. Just through the door off the breakfast area is access to a full laundry room with washer and dryer and access to the double car garage. Separate bedrooms at both the north and south ends of the home, each have a quality queen bed. Work stations and desks are available for those who cannot leave work behind. Located close to each bedroom is a full bathroom . Deck and wooded yard will complete your setting for the sounds of the waves to help you relax and enjoy the Oregon Coast at its best.
- Dog Friendly
- High Speed Internet
Plush Queen, Desk with workspaceKitchen
Range, oven, microwave, toaster, blender, dishwasher, coffee grinder, full service for 6 everything needed for a gourmet meal. Breakfast bar 3 stools and table with 2 chairs, TV picture window viewsLiving Room
Fold out full size sofa, leather sofa, 2 leather recliners cable TV, DVD player, gas fireplace with a cozy leather chair , telephone for local or incoming calls picture window viewsDining Room
Large Dining table, 6 chairs picture window viewsDeck
Table and chairs , BBQ2 Bathrooms
First bathroom is full bath with tub and shower , Second bathroom is full bath with showerParking & Accessibility
Room for 4 carsOther Amenities
High Speed Internet
Deck with gas BBQ
Deck chairs and table
Cancellation / Prepayment
$50 CANCELLATION FEE MINIMUM.
$25.00 CHANGE FEE for each change made to original Reservation.
Deposits: (1st night rent & Security Deposit) Due within 3 business days.
IF LESS THAN 30 DAYS prior your arrival: ALL MONIES ARE FORFEITED, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. Power and phone outages are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season and do not constitute an emergency or basis for refund.
REFUNDS will not be issued for:
- Cancellation of Peak Season Reservations (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend)
- Cancellations within 30 days of Arrival for Mid & Off Season Reservations.
- Early Departures, Late Arrivals, Acts of Nature (storms, power, phone outages) Personal allergies or sensitivities to coastal conditions.
- Power and phone outages which are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season.