- Off season rate is $185/night (2 night minimum)
- Mid Season rate is $195/night (3 night minimum)
- Peak Season and Holiday rate is $249/night (4 night minimum)
- Off season: October 16 - March 15
- Mid Season: September 16 - October 15, March 16 - before Memorial Day weekend
- Peak Season: Memorial Day weekend - September 15
- Holiday Rate: Week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's
- 1.8% Oregon Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- 10% Tillamook County Transient Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- Cleaning fee for this home is $150 - $200 (based on occupancy)
- Children under the age of 2 stay for free
- NO SMOKING in any of our homes.
- Maximum occupancy is 8
- Maximum vehicles on property is 4
- Security Deposit to be retained on credit card authorization (to insure against breakage, replacement, damage costs) as provided on GUEST AGREEMENT.
3 bedroom, 2 bath
Panoramic Ocean Views
On November 7, 1805, William Clark (usually a stoic writer) wrote in his most famous journal when they reached the Pacific Ocean: “Ocian in view! O! the joy”. Follow a link to the National Geographic web site to learn more about the Lewis & Clark expedition.
This Oceanside Village home features 40 windows facing south and west, offering 180 degree panoramic views of the famous Three Arch Rocks and Cape Lookout! Exspansive Ocean Views from living rooms, dining room and kitchen. Ocean Views from all 3 bedrooms, family room and all decks. Comes equiped with both a fireplace and wood stove.
Items to Bring: Personal items and food. An initial supply of soap and paper products is provided.
1 Middle floor - 1 queen
2 upstairs - 1 king, 1 queen
Lower level family room - 1 set of twin bunks
All top quality mattresses, Mattress pads, Comforters, Linens, PillowsKitchen
Range/oven, Crock Pot, Bread Maker, Food Processor, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Dishwasher, Serviceware for 12, Pots, pans & skilletsLiving Room
Couch and 2 Chairs, Cable TV, DVD, CD PlayerFamily Room
Wooden game table, Games, Binoculars, TelephoneDining Room
Large Table w/6 chairs, Breakfast Area - Small Table with seating for 4, • Large picture windowsDeck
Deck Chairs, BBQ Utensils, Towels2 Bathrooms
Main floor, Clawfoot tub/shower combo, Master bath showerParking & Accessiblity
Room for 4 carsOther Amenities
High Speed Internet, Wood stove, Washer/Dryer, 2 person Sauna, 4th floor lounge area (loft)
Cancellation / Prepayment
$50 CANCELLATION FEE MINIMUM.
$25.00 CHANGE FEE for each change made to original Reservation.
Deposits: (1st night rent & Security Deposit) Due within 3 business days.
IF LESS THAN 30 DAYS prior your arrival: ALL MONIES ARE FORFEITED, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. Power and phone outages are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season and do not constitute an emergency or basis for refund.
REFUNDS will not be issued for:
- Cancellation of Peak Season Reservations (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend)
- Cancellations within 30 days of Arrival for Mid & Off Season Reservations.
- Early Departures, Late Arrivals, Acts of Nature (storms, power, phone outages) Personal allergies or sensitivities to coastal conditions.
- Power and phone outages which are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season.