- Value season rate is $139/night (2 night minimum)
- Mid Season rate is $149/night (3 night minimum)
- Peak Season and Holiday rate is $169/night (4 night minimum)
- Off season: October 16 - March 15
- Mid Season: September 16 - October 15, March 16 - before Memorial Day weekend
- Peak Season: Memorial Day weekend - September 15
- Holiday Rate: Week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years
- 1.8% Oregon Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- 10% Tillamook County Transient Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- Cleaning fee for this home is $90 - $100 (based on occupancy)
- Children under the age of 2 stay for free
- Pet charge ~ $10/night per pet
- NO SMOKING in any of our homes.
- Maximum occupancy is 7 (more by pre-arrangement only)
- Maximum vehicles on property is 2 (or one vehicle and one boat)
- Security Deposit to be retained on credit card authorization (to insure against breakage, replacement, damage costs) as provided on GUEST AGREEMENT.
2 bedroom, 1 bath
Enjoy privacy in this natural, high bank oceanfront setting. Relax in the garden. Take the path to the lookout and feel the invigoration of the ocean as it breaks upon the rock formations and ebbs and flows through Lost Boy Cave. Enjoy a less frequented sandy beach just a stroll (or quick drive) down the road to Radar Beach. If you want more activity, drive right around the corner to the seaside village of Oceanside where you can dine at an oceanfront restaurant or enjoy an espresso at the coffee shop. There you can stroll along another wonderful beach, watch the hang gliders and wind surfers and explore the tunnel that leads from Oceanside Beach to Short Beach. On those rare, extremely low tides of the season, one can walk from one beach to the other, including to Lost Boy Beach, the only time of the year when there is public access. It’s a very special experience with marvelous rock formations and a close-up look at sea life on the rocks and tidal pools. Return to Lost Boy Beach Chalet for an evening by the fireplace and the solitude of the beautiful nights.
Owners of Lost Boy Beach Chalet encourage a green environment through the use of organic and recycled products. All of their products (e.g. shampoos, soaps, etc.) are also animal friendly. Each year, a portion of the net revenue from Lost Boy Beach is donated to The North Coast Wildlife Rehabilitation Center and the Oregon Beach Protection Organization. On behalf of the owners, you are cordially invited to their family cabin.
Items to Bring: personal items, food, Presto type logs for the fireplace. An initial supply of soap and paper products is provided.
- Dog Friendly
- High Speed Internet
2 Downstairs - 2 Queens, Soft organic cotton sheets
1 Upstairs loft - 2 Single
500 count unbleached, un-dyed sheets, All comforters are down alternative filled, All top quality mattresses, Thick mattress pads, Linens, PillowsKitchen
Range, Oven, Microwave, Coffee, Coffee grinder, Toaster oven, Toaster, Blender, Serviceware for 8-12, Pots, pans & skilletsLiving Room
Sectional sofa, Cable TV, DVD player with DVD's, CD Player, Alarm Clock, Games, Binoculars, Telephone for local or incoming calls.Dining Room
Kitchen table with 4 chairs, Breakfast bar with 3 Stools, Large picture windowsDeck
Deck Chairs, BBQ Utensils1 Bathroom
Tub shower comboParking & Accessiblity
Room for 2 carsOther Amenities
High Speed Internet, Dog Friendly Home, Washer/Dryer
And for your first night, receive a complimentary fireplace log made from recycled material and organic coffee, organic hot cocoa mix, organic tea, Paul Newman’s organic popcorn and a low-fat treat for your dog!
Cancellation / Prepayment
$50 CANCELLATION FEE MINIMUM.
$25.00 CHANGE FEE for each change made to original Reservation.
Deposits: (1st night rent & Security Deposit) Due within 3 business days.
IF LESS THAN 30 DAYS prior your arrival: ALL MONIES ARE FORFEITED, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. Power and phone outages are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season and do not constitute an emergency or basis for refund.
REFUNDS will not be issued for:
- Cancellation of Peak Season Reservations (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend)
- Cancellations within 30 days of Arrival for Mid & Off Season Reservations.
- Early Departures, Late Arrivals, Acts of Nature (storms, power, phone outages) Personal allergies or sensitivities to coastal conditions.
- Power and phone outages which are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season.