- Off season rate is $135/night (2 night minimum)
- Mid Season rate is $150/night (3 night minimum)
- Peak Season and Holiday rate is $189/night (4 night minimum)
- Off season: October 16 - March 15
- Mid Season: September 16 - October 15, March 16 - before Memorial Day weekend
- Peak Season: Memorial Day weekend - September 15
- Holiday Rate: Week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's
- 1.8% Oregon Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- 10% Tillamook County Transient Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- Cleaning fee for this home is $85 - $95 (based on occupancy)
- Children under the age of 2 stay for free
- NO SMOKING in any of our homes.
- Maximum occupancy is 6
- Maximum vehicles on property is 1
- Security Deposit to be retained on credit card authorization (to insure against breakage, replacement, damage costs) as provided on GUEST AGREEMENT.
2 bedroom, 2 bath
We are captivated by this home! Enjoy fresh sea breezes, unobstructed ocean views, gorgeous sunsets, and the sound of the waves from any area of this home. Ocean views from both levels of 3 Arch Rocks, Cape Lookout and the Village of Oceanside. This home has heated tile floors to warm your feet on those cool beach days/nights. La Petite Maison lives up to the name as it pampers you with attention to detail in every area.
1 Main Level - Queen
1 Downstairs - Queen
All top quality mattresses, thick mattress pads, comforters, linens, pillows
Range, oven, microwave, coffee Grinder/maker, toaster, blender, dishwasher, service ware for 8, pots, pans & skillets
2 Chairs, cable TV, DVD player, CD Player, sleeper sofa, games / game table, binoculars, telephone for local or incoming calls
Glass top table w/6 chairs, large picture windows, breakfast bar/stools
Upstairs - Walk in shower
Downstairs - Tub/shower combo
Parking & Accessibility
Room for 1 car
High Speed Internet, heated tile floors, Washer/Dryer
Cancellation / Prepayment
$50 CANCELLATION FEE MINIMUM.
$25.00 CHANGE FEE for each change made to original Reservation.
Deposits: (1st night rent & Security Deposit) Due within 3 business days.
IF LESS THAN 30 DAYS prior your arrival: ALL MONIES ARE FORFEITED, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. Power and phone outages are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season and do not constitute an emergency or basis for refund.
REFUNDS will not be issued for:
- Cancellation of Peak Season Reservations (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend)
- Cancellations within 30 days of Arrival for Mid & Off Season Reservations.
- Early Departures, Late Arrivals, Acts of Nature (storms, power, phone outages) Personal allergies or sensitivities to coastal conditions.
- Power and phone outages which are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season.