- School Year Season rate is $200/night (3 night minimum)
- Peak Season and Holiday rate is $295/night (5 night minimum)
- Value Season: September 15 - May 31
- Peak Season: June 1 - September 15
- Holiday Rate: Week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's
- 1.8% Oregon Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- 10% Tillamook County Transient Lodging Tax will be applied to all Rental Agreements
- Cleaning fee for this home is $150
- Children under the age of 2 stay for free
- Pet charge ~ $10/night per pet
- NO SMOKING in any of our homes.
- Maximum occupancy is 15 (more by pre-arrangement only)
- Security Deposit to be retained on credit card authorization (to insure against breakage, replacement, damage costs) as provided on GUEST AGREEMENT.
3 bedroom, 3 bath
Romantic, Secluded, Beach home with fabulous view of Oceanside’s Three Arch Rocks and the beach. Surrounded by trees on a hill overlooking the village, the beach and 3 great restaurants are within a few blocks and easily accessed via the stairway which is 50 feet from the house. Huge kitchen is very accommodating for many cooks. Features 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, propane cooktop, and 2 sets of double sinks. Plenty of prep space on the long counters and it’s open to dining room/ living room. Easy to carry in the groceries with kitchen on entry level. Piano in the corner, double doors to oceanview deck, gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling, all complete a comfortable and beautiful place to gather and enjoy. Top floor boasts a grand suite with the best view in the house. Queen bed plus long window seat plus chaise in a corner looking out on a fabulous ocean view. Bottom floor has 2 bedrooms plus bunk-nook and huge family room with corner wetbar. The family room patio door opens to the hot tub which is completely secluded. Each of the 2 lower level bedrooms has a private vanity sink and adjoins a hallway which connects to a full bath with tub/shower. The bunk-nook is a twin size mattress on a built-in bunk shelf in the hall – perfect for a teen who likes solitude.
The family room has 2 double fold-out futons where kids may want to pile up in front of the TV. No yard, but there’s a deck on the entry level off the living room and a covered patio off the family room where the hot tub is located.
- Dog Friendly
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub/Sauna
Queen size Beds (4) One Queen Bed in Top Floor suite, 2 Queen Beds in Tropical Suite on lower level, 1 Queen Bed in view Bedroom on Lower level, Twin or Single Beds (2) Twin DayBed in upper level master suite, plus Chaise in same room provide good spots for children to sleep, Child Beds (1) Window Seat in Top Floor Suite provides a good sleeping spot for a child, Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) 2 double fold-out futon beds in lower level Family Room, Bunk Beds (1) Built-in Bunk off lower level Family Room has a twin size mattress and provides a good sleeping spot for a teen.
Linens provided3 Bathrooms
2 shower heads in upper level shower.Entertainment
Broadband Access, CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable - One TV in Main Floor Greatroom and one in lower level Family Room (which also has 2 double futon beds)Kitchen
Cooking Utensils, 2 Dishwashers, Microwave, Refrigerator w/ Icemaker
Great kitchen for group cooking! 2 sets of double sinks, 2 dishwashers, double oven, lots of counterspaceHot Tub
4 person Hot Tub totally private, located on covered patioDeck
View deck off entry level greatroom plus patio off lower level family room.Parking & Accessiblity
Garage and Parking Off StreetOther Amenities
Washing Machine/Clothese Dryer, Gas Fireplace, private setting, secluded, yet near the beach and restaurants. Wetbar in large family room. Nooks & crannies, view loft.
Cancellation / Prepayment
$50 CANCELLATION FEE MINIMUM.
$25.00 CHANGE FEE for each change made to original Reservation.
Deposits: (1st night rent & Security Deposit) Due within 3 business days.
IF LESS THAN 30 DAYS prior your arrival: ALL MONIES ARE FORFEITED, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. Power and phone outages are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season and do not constitute an emergency or basis for refund.
REFUNDS will not be issued for:
- Cancellation of Peak Season Reservations (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend)
- Cancellations within 30 days of Arrival for Mid & Off Season Reservations.
- Early Departures, Late Arrivals, Acts of Nature (storms, power, phone outages) Personal allergies or sensitivities to coastal conditions.
- Power and phone outages which are common in coastal villages, especially in the stormy season.