Oceanside Village Beach at Three Arch Rocks
Located at the base of Oceanside Village, surrounded by Maxwell Mountain on the North-East and Camelot Neighborhood on the South Mountain.
- Agate Hearth House- Beachfront (1st house north of beach access).
- La Petite Maison – 5 minute walk down Maxwell Mountain Road.
- Ocian in View – 8 minute walk down Maxwell Mountain Road.
- Wave Watch ‘N – In Oceanside Village 100 ft. to the beach.
Oceanside: Surfers Beach
Located directly below the Camelot neighborhood on the southern hillside of Oceanside beach.
Use recycled tire trail located at the end of Castle Drive. Takes appx. 10 minutes downhill and across suspended bridge for quick access to Surfer’s beach or another 3 minutes through Oceanside Village to Oceanside Beach.
- Guin Gables – 1 minute to tire trail
- Castle Cove – 5 minutes to tire trail
Lost Boy Beach and Short Beach
Located directly north of Maxwell Mountain. 1/4 mile north of Lost Boy Beach is Short Beach, just past the overpass bridge. Public access is privately constructed pathway.
- Lost Boy Beach Chalet – ¼ mile from pathway that leads down to the beach.’
Located between Happy Camp and Oceanside Beaches
Schooners Beach – Netarts Beach – Happy Camp Beach
Located north of Netarts Marina and stretching north past Netarts to the end of Happy Camp.
- Netarts Pearl – 5 minute walk down public access path.
Cape Meares Beach
Located approximately 4 miles north of Oceanside and Cape Meares Lighthouse.
- Cape Hideaway – 2 blocks from beach.
- Lands End Beachfront – 1 minute walk to sand.
NOTE: All of our homes are within 2 minutes drive of six beach accesses. Public restrooms are located at Oceanside Village and Happy Camp in Netarts.